Saturday March 22nd, 2003:
- We will be playing at the Sad Cafe on 148 Plaistow Rd./Rte. 125 Plaistow, NH.
- Show starts at 7:00 PM.
- Following us will be our friends Overture, and two others.
- Music lasts till 11:00.
- Admission ranges from $5 to $7 depending on how cool you are.
- Directions to the Sad Cafe:
- FROM MASSACHUSETTS : Take 495 North to exit 51B. It bears right onto Rte. 125. Drive north 3.5 miles. The Sad Cafe is on left after Cumberland Farms.
Sunday March 23rd, 2003:
- Ladies and Gentlemen, WELCOME TO THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH!
- This day we'll be at the Lowell Elks Lodge on 40 Old Ferry Road Lowell, NH.
- Show starts at 1:00 and doens't quit till 5:00.
- We will go on at 2:00 and rock you hard for 40 minutes.
- We'll be playing again with our friends Overture, as well as Will Brierly, and 4 cool guys and Will.
- Admission is $6 with a can of food, and $8 without one.
- Directions to the Elks Lodge:
||From I-495 SOUTH or I-495 NORTH
||Take the 35BA/36/US-3 exit towards NASHUA, NH
||Merge on US-3 NORTH
||Take the RT-4/N. CHELMSFORD(RT-3A) exit towards WESTFORD, exit #32
||Continue on a local road
||Bear Right on DRUM HILL RD
||Continue on WESTFORD ST
||Bear Left on WOOD ST
||Continue on ROURKE BRG
||Turn Left on PAWTUCKET BLVD
||Turn Right on OLD FERRY RD
This will be a BIG show with 200+ people. There will be pizza, cotton candy, face painting, drinks, popcorn, magic, and balloon animals.